Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No picture this time...

Sad I know, but I hope to have a new picture soon. Today was a crazy busy day. I worked from 8-5 then went to the home improvement store and but 30 of the 20lb do it yourself retaining/decorative wall bricks. I then unloaded them into my garage and went to Yoga class. After class I carried 1 brick at a time from my garage to the back yard. I am very excited for the end result but figure I will need about 55 more bricks. After that was done I removed the slow-flow filters from my shower heads and started a load of laundry.

Tomorrow is going to be just as busy. I start the day at 5:30am in the gym with my trainer and then it is off to a breakfast meeting at Mimi's Cafe (no complaints there) then I will work from 9-6 and end the day babysitting for a friend.

I hope Friday is not as busy. Saturday is already filling up!

I want to thank my parents for helping me move and for installing my bathroom hardware, ceiling fan and helping in my yard. I could not have done it without them. I also need to thank all of my friends who helped me move (Amanda) and (Melissa) for helping with furniture and backyard! Thanks a ton everyone! Stay tuned for more updates on my house and have a great weekend!

Love Jill

No comments: