Friday, July 13, 2007

Hot...Hot...Hot...

Why does summer in Utah have to be so hot? Spring was really only 2 days long, and now we will have 4 months of summer 1 month of fall and 6 months of winter...okay I guess that leaves 1 month for spring...but it does not feel that long.

Here is the picture you have been waiting for. My living room. I know it looks like I staged it for The Parade of Homes, but it is my everyday life (Practically Perfect) it helps that I am at work all day and out with friends or at the gym most nights. Don't get me wrong...I am not a neat freak! Perfect yes, but a neat freak no. I have my days of un-organization. You should see my office (nope...no pictures of that this time)






1 comment:

JJ said...

Your place looks fabulous! But when did you become so perfect ;)