Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall

I was so very excited for Winter to be over...the thought of Spring, the warmer weather, the pretty flowers, and of course no more snow. I think Spring lasted 4 days this year and Summer started with hot, hot weather. I am now ready for Summer to end and Fall to begin. Fall is my favorite season! I love the cooler weather, the warm (odd huh) Fall colors, the warmer clothes. I love Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I am even excited for some of our Fall sports like Football. Why does my favorite season have to usher in my least favorite...I hope we have a longer Fall season this year...the worst thing that could happen is if we go from temperatures in the 90's one day to temperatures in the 30's the next. I would love Fall to last months, and months.

3 comments:

kimbob said...

where did you take that picture at? I can't wait for leaves to start to change but am not looking forward to winter

that lady said...

jill!! i love fall too!! especially in utah!! i miss it there! I'm so excited i just found your blog!

that lady said...

email me so I can invite you to mine! tessamariearanda@gmail.com