Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Time!

Here are some pictures of my recent fun times. There are pictures from the Jazz game and from the Real Salt Lake soccer game! Our seats at the Jazz game were through portal JJ! That has become my unofficial nickname at work. The cute girl with me is my friend Tawny!


Before the soccer game they had fun stuff to do outside the stadium...I took a picture with the Budweiser Clydesdale's! The new Rio Tinto soccer stadium is great! It rained during the whole second half...but we were lucky enough to have seats right under the cover.





3 comments:

Lauri said...

Happy B-day almost...I guess if I could stay up another 26 mins. it'd officially by the 10th. Hope Cali & D-land are great! Enjoy!

Emilie said...

I have yet to visit the new Rio Tinto, and it's quite sad since I practically live and work within a couple minutes of it.
I hope you are having a fabulous Birthday Jill!! Love ya!

sexychoco said...

cute girl, tawny? you mean HOT girl! :) I brought sexy back ;) thanks JJ!