Monday, May 25, 2009

I had a great weekend!  Julie, Kristen, Eric and I went to St George for the weekend!  One of the amazing things about the weekend was that my parents let me bring Hampton!  It was very cute!

We went miniature golfing, and I shot a hole-in-one!  It was pretty amazing if I do say so myself...but  Julie, Kristen and Eric would also agree!  We took Hampton for walks, ate waffles, sat in the hot tub...we went hiking in Snow Canyon...we went to Pine Valley for church on Sunday.  The Pine Valley Chapel is so cute.  There were 618 people in attendance for Sacrament meeting.  The chapel was full, the extra/Sunday school room was full so we sat in the Relief Society room/kitchen.  They had chairs set up for people to sit on outside on the grass.  They had Sacrament meeting on video/tv's throughout the building.  It was great!  After church we walked around the reservoir and took some pictures.  I hope you enjoy the pictures below...


Julie & Kristen



My Hole-in-One!!!  I know that you only get to see the ball in the hole, but the shot was pretty "Happy Gilmore" and took it's own course to find it's way home!


  

Pine Valley Reservoir



Jill & Eric - Pine Valley



Jill & Eric - Snow Canyon
Give me a break...we were hiking...I know I look unkempt.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Jill you look cute, even while hiking. Brings back memories of Yosemite. :). Glad you had a great first weekend of summer.

The Riesenberg Family said...

Jill you look totally cute in these pictures. I love your hair.

kimbob said...

that is a beautiful picture of Snow Canyon. Would that be your flower giver?? I'm glad your week-end was a good one!