Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Month...

A Month has flown by since I posted last...time is flying by!! The backyard is looking great (pictures soon, I promise) Eric found a great deal on some sod and he is almost done with the sprinklers. I am so lucky to have found him, or did he find me. Thanks Tawny for being the friend in the middle!! We are working on all the plans for the wedding. Thanks to Amy, Jed and my parents for all the hard work and planning to get things ready!! I am very excited!! I love Eric!!

jill

3 comments:

kimbob said...

So excited for you guys!! It's great coming into work and hanging out by you and visiting :)

sexychoco said...

I feel privilege to have introduced you to one another. ;) I am blessed by both of your friendship!

The Riesenberg Family said...

can't wait to see you!