Saturday, March 15, 2008

No Title Needed...


Puppies...they are so cute! You just want to pick them up and hug them and love them. My friends miniature schnauzer just had 5 boy puppies on March 4th (I think) and one of them is mine! I am going to name him Hampton. He is 99% black and will never really get bigger than 12-15 lbs. Schnauzers don't shed and are very obedient. He will be all grown up and ready to move to Utah (the puppies are in California) towards the end of April. Just a little birthday present for myself. Here is a picture of the 5 puppies all cuddled together.

Now I know there are fellow family members who do not like dogs...and because we never had a dog growing up this is all new for me. I have nannied for families with dogs and have had roommates with dogs and I am excited for this chance to have my own. Comments can be sent via email, phone, or written letter.

1 comment:

MJ said...

They were born on the 3rd technically. All of them were born barely before midnight.