Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bryce Canyon 5K


This weekend Eric and I drove to Bryce Canyon for the 5k. The race started at 6:30 in the am. We both shaved off some time since our last 5k and Eric took 3rd place in his division! This is a picture of us before the race...if you couldn't tell...




After the race we packed up and drove around Bryce Canyon for about an hour. They had most of the canyon closed...due to a controlled burn/smoke so there was not much to do or see. We had planned on going to St. George after the race and drove through Cedar Canyon.







4 comments:

Tawnie said...

I am impressed, I don't think I could run even 1 mile right now, I am sooo out of shape

mom said...

Thanks for taking off your glasses! and congratulations to Eric for winning 3rd place and Jill for doing better on her time! mom

JoyLyn said...

Great pics of you two! I'm sad/sorry we didn't go down with you guys. Glad you had fun!

sexychoco said...

Cute pictures!! :) Glad you had fun!