Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Fun Up Mueller Canyon!

So a week ago today Eric and I hiked up to Elephant Rock...so much fun! The sunset was so beautiful...but it was also sunset and dark. We did not have a flashlight and wanted to get back down the trail before it was too dark so we started jogging. I totally ate it and slid down the trail on my shin and hands. My hands are better...fine really but it is my shin that will take some time to heal. This picture was pre-cleaning, but I am sad to say it does not look much better right now...it is still pretty yucky!



3 comments:

kimbob said...

Oh Jill you did eat it bad!! I'm so sorry, hope it heals ok. Too bad I missed seeing that yesterday while I was there and we didn't even talk

Amanda fair said...

oh bless you. with the scabs and all you are right it still looks the same! thanks for coming over the other night! it ws fun to see your bright smiley face! love ya

JJ said...

Oh gosh...So glad that is all that happened...at least it wasn't like Moms little tumble while she was hiking!